It’s here!!! This is one event that never grows old. I may be getting this post up late, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been participating since the opening bell at 7 AM. I have finished one 352-page book in three hours and 47 minutes. But first, a little more about me for new visitors:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Janesville, Wisconsin, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Stacks? What stacks? I have no idea what I am reading today because that is how I roll.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Chips and French onion dip; I love that stuff.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! (I am not a fan of this question. I never have any idea what to say.) I’ve been doing this a long time. I read almost everything. I tell it like it is. How’s that?
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is most definitely not my first readathon. I actually have a game plan this time around, planning food, activities like naps and football games, and pacing myself a bit more than usual. This is a first for me, and I like the lack of pressure I feel because of it.
You won’t be seeing me on here for the rest of the day, but you can check my progress on Twitter, @whatsheread, and on Instagram, also @whatsheread. Enjoy and happy reading!