It’s here! It’s here!
Okay, I *may* be starting this thing an hour later than everyone else. Then again, my whole theme today is “winging it”. The only thing I know for certain is that I will be reading.
But first, the initial questions:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Janesville, WI, USA where it is chilly and gray and pretty much perfect reading weather.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I don’t have a stack. I have no idea what I will be reading. I am really looking forward to seeing where my mood takes me.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I left my family in charge of food. I hope they pick something yummy. If not, I have a carton of gelato in the freezer. Hehehe.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Um. Pushing 40. One teen, one preteen, one husband, two dogs. Accountant by day – not the tax kind. Reader, chauffeur, chef, housekeeper, bookkeeper, cheerleader, bank by night. I’ve been doing this blogging thing a long time. It’s awesome. You are all awesome. It makes me teary-eyed to think about it.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first readathon in three years, so I’m just looking forward to participating again. Have I mentioned how awesome you guys are?
Okay, folks. Time to play catch-up and hit that first book, which in all honesty is just finishing up the one I started earlier this week. Oops.
I probably won’t be posting anything here, so please check out my progress on Twitter and Instagram! See you there!