Beth Fish Read’s What’s in a Name 4 Challenge is always a fun challenge. The best part is that it requires no purchasing of additional books, as I read what I want and hope that at least six books out of the year will fit one of the categories. This year’s categories were as follows:
1. A book with a number in the title – Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O’Rourk Dowell
2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title – Forever Amber by Kathleen Winsor
3. A book with a size in the title – A Small Death in the Great Glen by A. D. Scott
4. A book with travel or movement in the title – Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen
5. A book with evil in the title – Original Sins by Peg Kingman; The Poison Eaters by Holly Black
6. A book with a life stage in the title – The Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld
I came in with two weeks to spare, but at least I can mark this one complete. I haven’t even looked at next year’s categories yet, but you can be sure that I will be participating!