I fear this month is getting away from me. Here it is, the middle of the month, and I have barely posted. I blame it on the extracurricular activities which have started. Soccer practices three times a week, cross-country practice five times a week, cheerleading, piano. On top of that, Holly turned seven earlier this month. We celebrated it with my parents and actually managed to take a few days off of work. It has been a fun but exhausting month to date.
Have you been reading your own books? I have definitely been enjoying the freedom from review books. I haven’t been reading as much as I would like or had planned but the more relaxed attitude has been worth it. Of course, the relaxed attitude has spread into this website and my reviews, and I do feel slightly guilty about that. My goal is to get my act together this week. Since I will not be spending three hours after work at cheerleading camp this week, I feel confident that I will be able to do so.
Speaking of reviews, it has been a light few weeks here, but I did manage to post a few. Have you read them yet?
- Next to Love by Ellen Feldman
- The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon (audiobook)
- In Search of the Rose Notes by Emily Arsenault
- A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
- Fury by Elizabeth Miles
- Dark Lover by J. R. Ward
- Ten Thousand Saints by Eleanor Henderson (audiobook)
- Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (audiobook)
- Heartless by Gail Carriger