How are you doing so far? Have you been reading some fabulous books?
First of all, congratulations to Ceri for being last week’s winner!! Please contact me with the book you would like to receive from the list and your address. You have 24 hours to do so.
As for this week, here’s a sneak peek at the possible goodies:
|Week 2 Prize Possibilities|
Your choice of the pictured magnetic bookmarks and two books from the list!
- In Search of the Rose Notes by Emily Arsenault (PB)
- The Bone Yard: A Body Farm Novel by Jefferson Bass (HB)
- Dark Prince by Christine Feehan (HB)
- Folly Beach (Lowcountry Tales) by Dorothea Benton Frank (HB)
- The Exile (Outlander) by Diana Gabaldon (HB)
- Summer Sanctuary by Laurie Gray (Signed, PB)
- Pale Demon by Kim Harrison (HB)
Ten Thousand Saints by Eleanor Henderson (ARC, PB)
- Betrayal of Trust (J. P. Beaumont Mysteries) by J. A. Jance (HB)
- Turn of Mind by Alice LaPlante (ARC, PB)
- Killer Move by Michael Marshall (HB)
- The Snow Whale by John Minichillo (PB)
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout (PB)
As promised, here are some writing prompts to let everyone know how you are doing with your pledge to read your own books. I can’t wait to see what the answers are!
- How many unread books do you have?
- How many of those did you purchase?
- How many are for review?
- Which unread book have you owned the longest? How long has it been sitting unread?
- Which book are you most looking forward to finishing this month?
- How many of your own books were you able to finish this week?
- Which one is your favorite?
Please use Mr. Linky to link back to your update posts, as this will give you a chance to win this week’s prizes:
If it makes you feel any better, I am getting closer and closer to 500 unread books every week. Yikes!
Hard to believe we're on week 2 already! I'm not sure if I'll answer the questions, embarrassing to admit that I have over 400 unread books 😉 heh
That's okay! It's vacation. We are all on our own schedules. Have fun!
Week 2 already? I'm just starting :(. Oh, well, at least, I'm starting.
You are very welcome! I hope you stay safe.
Ooooh, wow! What a lovely surprise to come home too. Thank you so much, Michelle 😀 😀 😀
I hope this is within the 24 hours of posting. Will contact you now.
Thank you again. 😀
My recent post The New Job