How are you doing so far? Have you been reading some fabulous books?
As for this week, here’s a sneak peek at the possible goodies:
|Week 2 Prize Possibilities|
- In Search of the Rose Notes by Emily Arsenault (PB)
- The Bone Yard: A Body Farm Novel by Jefferson Bass (HB)
- Dark Prince by Christine Feehan (HB)
- Folly Beach (Lowcountry Tales) by Dorothea Benton Frank (HB)
- The Exile (Outlander) by Diana Gabaldon (HB)
- Summer Sanctuary by Laurie Gray (Signed, PB)
- Pale Demon by Kim Harrison (HB)
Ten Thousand Saints by Eleanor Henderson (ARC, PB)
- Betrayal of Trust (J. P. Beaumont Mysteries) by J. A. Jance (HB)
- Turn of Mind by Alice LaPlante (ARC, PB)
- Killer Move by Michael Marshall (HB)
- The Snow Whale by John Minichillo (PB)
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout (PB)
As promised, here are some writing prompts to let everyone know how you are doing with your pledge to read your own books. I can’t wait to see what the answers are!
- How many unread books do you have?
- How many of those did you purchase?
- How many are for review?
- Which unread book have you owned the longest? How long has it been sitting unread?
- Which book are you most looking forward to finishing this month?
- How many of your own books were you able to finish this week?
- Which one is your favorite?
Please use Mr. Linky to link back to your update posts, as this will give you a chance to win this week’s prizes: