Travelling takes a lot out of a person. Travelling for business, combined with a four-day training session is just outright exhausting. It is going to take me weeks to comprehend everything I learned, but at least I have the weekend to recover physically. There were lots of naps this weekend already, and it is only half over! Mmmm…naps.
It’s the last day of the month, which means tomorrow starts Read My Own Books Month!!! Have you signed up yet? Sign-ups will still be available throughout the month, so please join me for a fun month of non-review books, prizes and more.
Speaking of books, did you catch my reviews from this week?
- Men, Women & Children by Chad Kultgen
- The Reservoir by John Milliken Thompson
- Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson
- The Book of Lies by Mary Horlock
- Wildefire by Karsten Knight
- In Search of the Rose Notes by Emily Arsenault
- Love Lies Bleeding by Jess McConkey
- Next to Love by Ellen Feldman
- By Nightfall by Michael Cunningham