I’m keeping my challenges light this year and only participating in a few of them – my favorites.
Beth Fish Read’s What’s in a Name 4 Challenge. This was an absolute blast last year, as it allowed me to read what I wanted while checking to see if it fit into one of the chosen categories. This year’s categories are as follows:
1. A book with a number in the title – Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O’Rourk Dowell
2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title – Forever Amber by Kathleen Winsor
3. A book with a size in the title – A Small Death in the Great Glen by A. D. Scott
4. A book with travel or movement in the title – Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen
5. A book with evil in the title – Original Sins by Peg Kingman; The Poison Eaters by Holly Black
6. A book with a life stage in the title – The Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld
In an effort to stay healthy, I signed up for the newly-resurrected 100 Mile Fitness Challenge. 100 miles in 90 days (July 1st to September 30th) is the minimum goal. I stuck with the minimum, but 100 miles is better than nothing!
- Week 1 – 9 miles/91 miles left
- Week 2 – 2 miles/89 miles left
- Week 3 – 6 miles/83 miles left
- Week 4 – 4 miles/79 miles left
- Week 5 – 7 miles/72 miles left
- Week 6 – 7 miles/65 miles left
- Week 7 – 6 miles/59 miles left
- Week 8 – 4 miles/55 miles left
- Week 9 – 6 miles/49 miles left
- Week 10 – 4 miles/45 miles left
- Week 11 – 2 miles/ 43 miles left
- Week 12 – 4 miles/ 39 miles left
- The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
- The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson
- Death Masks by Jim Butcher
I participated in this last year and LOVED it! Enjoy!
I signed up for this one too! Looks like fun!
My recent post Review- The Book of Tomorrow
Thanks! It's a great challenge. You should join!
Good luck with this challenge, hun. 😀