This was by far one of my favorite challenges this year, even if I struggled a bit with some of the categories. That was half the fun!
- 1. A book with a food in the title – The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- 2. A book with a body of water in the title – Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- 3. A book with a title in the title – A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
- 4. A book with a plant in the title – In the Woods by Tana French
- 5. A book with a place name in the title – When Washington Was in Vogue by Edward Christopher Williams
- 6. A book with a music term in the title – The Eerie Silence by Paul Davies