Taylor's GQ Cover Shoot Pics – Woah!: “
Must. Be. Strong. Team. Edward!
– Lorabell *drools*
All content on this blog is protected under US copyright by Michelle Shannon. All content is original and cannot be copied without permission. Copyright That’s What She Read 2009-2013
I have an affiliate relationship with several bookstores, including Powell’s Books and IndieBound. All affiliate income is used to support the blog.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Humana Humana Humana! Thank Google he's legal now. 😉
My recent post Top Ten: Literary Crushes
LMAO!! Whatever gets your motor running, eh?
Give me that yellow Corvette any day 🙂 !! whoo
My sentiments exactly!
I am so glad he is of age now…so I don't feel like a pervert. *sigh*
I'm still devotedly Team Edward, although I can now appreciate the choice Bella had to make. I'm not certain I would have gone with her choice based on looks alone…
I should feel horrible about lusting after a teenage boy who just became a legal adult, but then I see pictures of him and all thought flies out the window!!
He is 18 (finally)!!! It was the happiest of days when he had his birthday. I will gladly turn into a cougar for that chest and those arms. LOL!
Oh, he acts just like Jacob, a genuinely nice man/boy who has been put in a surreal situation. Considering he started acting fairly young, I love how open and fresh he remains!
His face is too boyish. His body is to die for… LOL!
I think it's over for Team Edward. 🙂
You're hilarious. I love it.
Okay…I see it. No normal man has that chest, but I do feel a little creepy with my attraction. Is he even 18?? have I just turned into some type of Cougar?!?!?!
My recent post WWW Wednesday
Oh… no, I'm Team Jacob all the way. BUT, I still don't feel right considering he just turned 18 recently! LOL!
But did you see him on Oprah? He seems like such a genuinely nice kid! … I mean, guy… LOL!
I have to say, I just don't see it. Something about his face is a big turn off for me.