Part of the registration process this year is to select five of your favorite/best posts. I consider my blog to be eclectic – to say the least – so five of my posts will showcase that. I do not specialize in any one genre, and I think these selections highlight that fact.
- Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh
- This is Not the Story You Think It Is by Laura Munson
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Wounded by School by Kirsten Olson
Also, I’d like to think that my book is fairly well-written. Here’s my submissions as proof:
- Armchair BEA – Professionalism and Ethics in Blogging
- What makes a happy ending?
- One way to a calmer, more focused you
- Excuse me while I wax poetic
- The FTC and Me
I can’t wait for this event this year and all the other posts! My feed reader exploded last year because of BBAW; it is such a great way to meet other bloggers and explore just how fabulous our community truly is!