Continuing the fun, Jen gives us a simple meme today:
- Audiobook are you currently reading/you read most recently: The Widow of the South by Robert Hicks
- Impressions?: I’m definitely enjoying it. I find myself looking forward to the commute to and from work.
- How long you’ve been listening to audiobooks: I just started listening to audiobooks about three months ago.
- First audiobook you ever listened to: My first audiobook was Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. LOL!
- Favorite audiobook title: Since I have so few under my belt, I have to go with Matterhorn by Karl Marlantes. It was serious ear candy.
- Favorite narrator: Again, I don’t have many from which to choose. I was quite impressed at Bronson Pinchot’s ability to change his voice, inflection, dialect, pitch, and everything else for each character in Matterhorn, of which there are many.
- How do you choose what to listen to versus read? I’ve downloaded books I have wanted to read through Audible. I’ve also started looking at my library’s content, which is where I got The Widow of the South.
That’s it! Pretty simple, right? I imagine that when Jen holds her second annual Audiobook Week, I should have a much more difficult time answering these questions!
Are there any audiobooks I MUST borrow/listen to immediately? Are there any narrators for whom I should keep my eyes peeled?