Another challenge to mark complete! Granted, I *may* have cheated just a bit on the Y…in my defense, I have no books that begin with Y in either my wish list or my TBR pile. Since both lists are well over 300 books right now, my chances of finding one were slim to none. I’ll take my Y and mark the Rainbow Reading Challenge complete. Here’s how I managed to finish this challenge:
- R. Rooms by James L. Rubart
- O. One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
- Y. Substitute Yourself Skinny by Chef Susan Irby
- G. Greywalker by Kat Richardson
- B. Be the Change: How Meditation Can Transform You and the World by Ed and Deb Shapiro
- I. In the Woods by Tana French
- V. Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
Halfway through the year, and I am close to finishing several more challenges. I am feeling pretty proud of myself…
It took me years to get to this pace! I certainly did not read this much last year while I was studying. It's only as the kids have gotten older, and I have stopped going to school where I have finally been able to find the time to read. You'll get that time one day too!
Congrats, hun. 😀 Well done! Ooh, you're such a good reader. Hopefully one day I'll be able to keep up with your pace 😉
Thanks! Your comment made me go back and look at the books in the list. Eclectic is definitely the right word. That was completely unintentional but proves that I do read anything and everything!
It is such a lovely feeling, isn't it?
congrats! I like that your book selections are electic!
Congrats! I love the feeling of finishing a challenge.
My recent post Friday Finds — June 11, 2010