My darling Welsh friend, Ceri, tagged me a few
days weeks ago for this particular meme, and because I love to share my personal likes and dislikes with everyone, it is about time I live up to my end of the bargain and finally participate!
* Name a film that you have seen more than 10 times.
* Name a film that you’ve seen multiple times in the cinema.
* Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a film.
* Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a film.
* Name a film that you can and do quote from.
* Name a film musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
* Name a film that you would recommend everyone see.
* Ever walked out of a film?
* Name a film that made you cry in the cinema.
* How often do you go to the cinema (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
* What’s the last film you saw in the cinema?
* What’s your favourite/preferred genre of film?
* What’s the first film you remember seeing in the cinema?
* What film do you wish you had never seen?
* What is the scariest film you’ve seen?
* If you could be any character portrayed in a movie, who would it be?
* Total number of films you own on DVD and video.
* Last film you bought.
* Last film you watched.
* Five films that mean a lot to you.
Schindler’s List – because it was one of the first few dates with Jim and is an amazing story
Ace Ventura, Pet Detective – because Jim and I saw Jim Carrey live performing stand-up on our first date
The Princess Bride
Yep, you are right. He is wonderful in it!
My recent post Book Club Report: What We Thought of Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
I did see that one. I'll give you that one but I think Matthew Mcconaughey redeems that movie.
I love The Wedding Planner and it stars Jennifer Lopez. Have you seen that one? Did you not like it either? 🙂
My recent post Review: The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
That movie is amazing. I still think of certain scenes.