I knew when I saw this challenge on Book Chick City‘s blog, I knew that this was one of the few challenges I could definitely complete. I knew it was going to be easy actually. I love thrillers and suspense, and it is such a wide-ranging genre. Twelve books seemed almost too easy. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t enjoyable. I loved every book I read for this challenge. I also know that by the end of the year, I will more than likely complete this challenge several times over. For now, I met my goal of reading twelve thrillers and suspense novels. Check off another challenge completed!
- 1. The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova (Psychological Thriller)
- 2. Truly, Madly by Heather Webber (Romantic Thriller)
- 3. The Last Surgeon by Michael Palmer (Medical Thriller)
- 4. In the Woods by Tana French (Drama Thriller)
- 5. Nice Girls Don’t Have Fangs by Molly Harper (Supernatural Thriller)
- 6. Dune by Frank Herbert (Sci-Fi Thriller)
- 7. Public Secrets by Nora Roberts (Romantic Thriller)
- 8. Greywalker by Kat Richardson (Paranormal Thriller)
- 9. Carpe Demon: Adventures of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom by Julie Kenner (Paranormal Thriller)
- 10. The Sinful Life of Lucy Burns by Elizabeth Leiknes (Paranormal Thriller)
- 11. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz (Paranormal Thriller)
- 12. Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast (Paranormal Thriller)
LOL! I do love thrillers. I can only imagine how many I would have if I were to continue to keep track of them!
YAY! Congrats on completing the challenge! You finished so quickly… hmmm, maybe I should make it more difficult next year LOL.
My recent post Where Stories Are Made: Kristine Kathryn Rusch
My recent post Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh: Review
I didn't cover all of the different genres. I definitely could have and figure I will get to a majority of them before the year is out!