Diane at Bibliophile by the Sea, with one of my absolutely favorite headers on my Blogroll, passed this on to me.
I have to say that I am flattered. My header is one thing I have disliked the most about my blog – too pink, too garish, not book-related and so forth. But I like the picture, even if I have no idea what it really says about me. So, thank you, Diane, for validating my header!!
I should pass this on to a few bloggers whose headers I truly admire. In no particular order, here are those I find truly stunning…
- Beth F at Beth Fish Reads
- The Kool-Aid Mom at In the Shadow of Mt. TBR
- Kristy at Just Another Blogger
- Rebecca at Just One More Page…
- Debi at my life, plain and simple*
- Serena at Savvy Verse & Wit
- Michelle at Scribbit
- Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings
- Stephanie at Stephanie’s Confessions of a Book-a-Holic
- Marie at The Burton Review
- Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews
- Cindy at Princess Bookie
var linkwithin_site_id = 125794;
Congrats on the award. You have a beautiful header!
Kristy – I chose you for the award because of the new header!! And how can you say it is too pink? You've seen my blog, right? 😉
Ceri – Ironic, isn't it? I'm all about a blog being personal, and yet, even though I love the picture, I really do not like it as my header. Go fig!
Thanks, Eva! Other people like it so much. I wish I could like it more!
How sweet, but have you seen my header lately? Too pink to say the least! LOL. Thank you.
Congrats on this award, hunni. 😀 I love that you don't like your own header. hehe. Cracks me up!
Congrats on the award! Your header is VERY nice. 🙂