- Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack? No, definitely not.
- Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you? Eek!! Horrifying idea!
- How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open? Always a bookmark of some sort.
- Fiction, Non-fiction, or both? Both
- Hard copy or audiobooks? Hard copy
- Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point? I try to read to the end of a chapter but sometimes pass out before then.
- If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away? No.
- What are you currently reading? Of Human Bondage by M. Somerset Maugham
- What is the last book you bought? The Godfather by Mario Puzo
- Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time? More than one book at a time
- Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read? Bedtime, Sunday afternoons
- Do you prefer series books or stand alone books? Doesn’t matter
- Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over? Nora Roberts, The Twilight Series
- How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?) Alphabetical by last name.
good job michelle. this wwas fun wasn't it?
Gautami – I've tried other filing methods and can't! Isn't it funny how different we all are in something as simple as that too?
Michelle – I would recommend any one of her books. If you like a little fantasy thrown into the mix, her Three Witches Trilogy is one of my favorites. Her Chesapeake Bay series is another favorite. As far as stand-alone books, Northern Lights or Angel Falls are two that are more recent that I really enjoy.
Vision in White was my first Nora Roberts I'm looking forward to the next in the series. I think it actually comes out in October if I recall correctly.
I tried albhabetical but somehow can't!
BBAW: Reading meme