1. In your blog, list any books you’ve read but haven’t reviewed yet. If you’re all caught up on reviews, maybe you could try this with whatever book(s) you hope to finish this week. (Be sure to leave a link to this post either in the comments of this post, or in the Mister Linky below.)
2. Ask your readers to ask you questions about any of the books they want. In your comments, not in their blogs. (Most likely, people who will ask you questions will be people who have read one of the books or know something about it because they want to read it.)
3. Later, take whichever questions you like from your comments and use them in a post about each book. Link to each blogger next to that blogger’s question(s).
4. Visit other Weekly Geeks and ask them some questions!
What are these other bloggy events? One is the June Mini-Challenge for Dewey’s Reading Challenge. Kailana is asking folks to list the books they’ve completed (but not reviewed) for either the Dewey Reading Challenge or Carl’s Once Upon A Time III challenge. Her due date is Saturday, June 20th. All the details are on the post about the challenge. The second is Natasha’s
Bloggiesta. On June 19th and 20th, Natasha is encouraging bloggers to catch up on their blogs. Included in this is reviewing!
1. Well, since I started this blog, I’ve been pretty good at keeping up on reviews. There are two Nora Roberts books I re-read a few months ago that I keep meaning to go back and review. One of these days, I do plan to officially review my beloved Twilight series. I haven’t done so yet because so many others have done it and as much as I love the books, I really like keeping my true thoughts to myself. But I promised that I would do so as soon as I graduate – which is next week, so I should start planning! Also, I hope to finish reading Sarah Dunant’s latest book, Sacred Hearts, and review it this weekend.
2. I would love to answer any questions anyone can throw at me! The list of books I’ve reviewed is essentially the same list of books I’ve read.