Fabulous Friday – 2 November 2018

Fabulous Friday Button

We should always find ways to celebrate the little things in life. What better day to celebrate these little things other than the best day of the week? So, here are the things that make this a Fabulous Friday for me this week ending 2 November 2018.

********************

*********************

What makes this a Fabulous Friday for you?

8 Responses to Fabulous Friday – 2 November 2018
    November 2, 2018 | 8:28 AM

Are you able to sneak some reading time in while you’re there? I’m sure the noise is an issue. Hopefully you get a break at some point.

November 2, 2018 | 4:38 PM

Reading? Probably not. Maybe once I’m back in the room. This weekend, my concern is that she has dance classes for almost 8 hours in a row and then has to do it all over again the next day. It is the equivalent of 8 aerobics classes in a row. So I plan to do a lot of checking in to make sure she remains hydrated and eats enough protein to keep her fueled. So, big chunks of time in my room or shopping or seeing the sites is not in the cards.

November 2, 2018 | 10:38 AM

Do you at least get a room where you can sneak off to and relax away from the noise?

November 2, 2018 | 4:40 PM

I can stay in our hotel room, but I like to check in on her to see how she is doing. This weekend, I have to check in on her because the class schedule is nonstop, and I want to make sure she remains hydrated and energized. I’ll know more tomorrow, but I know this is one weekend we both are not anticipating.

November 2, 2018 | 11:41 AM

There is nothing about a hotel stay that relaxes me. I can never sleep even if the bed if fabulous. Maybe you can do some sightseeing during the day. I don’t know what city you are in but I like to just roam around in the city.

Fridays are changed for me. They are always fabulous because they signal that the weekend is here but this is the one day that everything, and I mean, everything hits the fan. That’s what happens when key people only come in on Fridays. They come in, and start asking for things non stop… drop everything to do this, etc. On a Friday and usually right at 3. I leave at 4. Right now I am about to head to a meeting. Who plans a critical meeting for Friday?

Tonight is the volleyball banquet and because they were short on funds, it’s at the gym, but today school was cancelled last minute because of a major power outage. Not sure what that means for the banquet later.

November 2, 2018 | 4:40 PM

The trick to sleeping in hotel rooms is bringing your own pillow and your favorite blanket. They make all the difference in the world.

4. Bryan G. Robinson
    November 2, 2018 | 6:31 PM

For me? Watching The Muppets, the 2011 movie. I need some humor this week.

November 5, 2018 | 2:34 PM

That is such a cute movie! I hope you enjoyed it and your weekend!