Fabulous Friday – 16 November 2018

Fabulous Friday Button

We should always find ways to celebrate the little things in life. What better day to celebrate these little things other than the best day of the week? So, here are the things that make this a Fabulous Friday for me this week ending 16 November 2018.

********************

*********************

What makes this a Fabulous Friday for you?

8 Responses to Fabulous Friday – 16 November 2018
    November 16, 2018 | 8:42 AM

Haha… I love that meme. And I love a good deep clean of my house, too! Have a great weekend!

November 18, 2018 | 11:38 AM

Thanks, Brandie! You too!

November 16, 2018 | 12:17 PM

Thanksgiving is the one time my house looks amazing. Seriously. I hope you have a nice dinner and can work a little down time in. If nothing else, at least it’s a day off, right?

3. Bryan G. Robinson
    November 16, 2018 | 7:00 PM

Somehow I hear evil laughter after that.

November 18, 2018 | 11:39 AM

There is plenty of evil laughter.

4. LIsa
    November 17, 2018 | 4:29 PM

I very often ask for the family to pitch in and help with deep cleaning and other projects around the house as a gift. Which I don’t suppose I should have to do but I get what I want and they get to feel like they gave me something I really like.

November 18, 2018 | 11:46 AM

I don’t normally ask my family to help with deep cleaning. It is something I love doing because nothing else gives me that sense of accomplishment and satisfaction of a job well done. Unfortunately, there are not enough days to get everything done without help, but I believe my days of getting it all done myself are at an end with my health issues. Hence, the family gets a very long list this week. I am curious to find out who grumbles and who accepts this new arrangement.