Fabulous Friday – 19 October 2018

Fabulous Friday Button

We should always find ways to celebrate the little things in life. What better day to celebrate these little things other than the best day of the week? So, here are the things that make this a Fabulous Friday for me this week ending 19 October 2018.

********************

*********************

What makes this a Fabulous Friday for you?

15 Responses to Fabulous Friday – 19 October 2018
    October 19, 2018 | 6:58 AM

Ooh, have fun at Readathon! We have UIL, football, and a 5K tomorrow so we’re totally out for the ‘thon this time around. Ah well. It’s too bad because I always love the October ‘thon best! Maybe next year.

October 19, 2018 | 12:10 PM

We usually have a booked day too for this event. I am not complaining that the reading gods and goddesses were watching out for me this year!

2. Jenn Lawrence
    October 19, 2018 | 10:06 AM

I’m SO looking forward to the readathon! The October one is always my favorite. The boys are looking forward to the food that is involved!

October 19, 2018 | 12:11 PM

I am winging it, as always. If I were actually prepared, I am afraid something bad might happen. Hell freezing over. That sort of thing.

3. Kami
    October 19, 2018 | 10:09 AM

I love your gifs! I was going to participate in the readathon, but it landed on Fall Break for us, so not a lot of reading is going to happen.

October 19, 2018 | 12:11 PM

I really don’t know how much reading I will actually get done because I have nothing prepared. Still, it is a fun excuse to not do anything but sit and read!

4. Bryan G. Robinson
    October 19, 2018 | 12:12 PM

I’m in on the readathon too. Woo hoo!

October 19, 2018 | 3:55 PM

Have fun and happy reading!

5. SuziQoregon
    October 19, 2018 | 12:51 PM

Have a great Readathon! I can never do the weekend ones because that’s when The Hubster and I do stuff together. However this weekend I do plan to try to maximize my reading time as much as I can in between other things.

October 19, 2018 | 3:56 PM

I hope you can get a lot more reading time than you think you can this weekend!

October 19, 2018 | 1:34 PM

I love that little cartoon/GIF you included. Yay!! You can participate in the readathon. Me? I will be at a huge theatre festival working a tent from 7am to 1pm . It goes on until 9pm but I signed up for a double shift and that should be enough. Other parents need to step up because we are very short on help but the new theatre teacher did not want to follow my advice about soliciting for help weeks ago.

October 19, 2018 | 4:44 PM

I thought it was particularly fitting for this weekend. After all, who doesn’t want to create a hiding space and stay there just to read without interruption? 🙂

Good luck with working the theatre festival. Hopefully, the time will swiftly pass, and you can squeeze in some reading time before, during, and after!

October 22, 2018 | 9:23 AM

I hope you enjoyed your day of reading!

October 22, 2018 | 9:24 AM