Fabulous Friday – 28 September 2018

Fabulous Friday Button

We should always find ways to celebrate the little things in life. What better day to celebrate these little things than the best day of the week? So, here are the things that make this a Fabulous Friday for me this week ending 28 September 2018.

********************

*********************

What makes this a Fabulous Friday for you?

10 Responses to Fabulous Friday – 28 September 2018
    September 28, 2018 | 11:09 AM

Fridays are my busiest days. That’s when the VP approves everything so I often spend the day doing last minute things which I have been waiting on for a really long time…sometimes years. But, it’s still fabulous because I know the weekend is almost here.

October 9, 2018 | 1:38 PM

Ugh. I hate those last-minute items. It does seem like there are way more fires to put out on Fridays than any other day of the week. It is frustrating and often the only way I get through it is the fact that the weekend starts the minute I start packing up my stuff and closing down my computer.

September 28, 2018 | 12:16 PM

Despite the cold and rain, I hope you all have a great time!

3. SuziQoregon
    September 28, 2018 | 12:39 PM

Enjoy! Have a fun weekend.

4. Bryan G. Robinson
    September 28, 2018 | 7:16 PM

Glad Holly had fun this week. Hope it continues tonight.

5. Lisa Sheppard
    October 10, 2018 | 10:40 PM

So great that she is having so much fun in high school!

October 11, 2018 | 9:22 AM

It is. I am excited for her because she is having so much fun.