Fabulous Friday – 8 June 2018

Fabulous Friday Button

We should always find ways to celebrate the little things in life. What better day to celebrate these little things than the best day of the week? So, here are the things that make this a Fabulous Friday for me this week.

********************

*********************

What makes this a Fabulous Friday for you?

12 Responses to Fabulous Friday – 8 June 2018
    June 8, 2018 | 7:28 AM

Heh, I always mourn the end of school. 😀

June 8, 2018 | 11:51 AM

The time is quickly approaching though where you won’t mourn it at all because the boys will be off doing their own things all summer. I say enjoy it while you can!

June 8, 2018 | 10:09 AM

Happy Summer Break, Holly! She definitely earned some downtime!

June 8, 2018 | 11:52 AM

Thanks, Brandie! Yes, my plan is to let her relax as much as possible this summer.

June 8, 2018 | 5:22 PM

For me, no school means no making of lunches. I always have to pack my daughter’s lunch because she has to have pre practice snacks, lunch, post practice snacks, rehearsal snacks, etc. It’s a very complicated ordeal because the schedule is different each day and for rehearsal she can’t have dairy because of singing, etc. So glad to take a break for it.

Tomorrow dental appts. Sunday tournament. Bleh.

June 9, 2018 | 11:46 AM

I stopped packing the kids’ lunches a long time ago. That way I could avoid getting yelled at for including things they did not like or not including something they wanted. Holly is very good about knowing when she has to pack snacks or dinner as well as lunch, but when she is not, she only has herself to blame. It avoids fights and the blame game.

One more week for you. You will get through it!

4. SuziQoregon
    June 9, 2018 | 10:53 AM

Congrats to Holly and Happy Summer!!

5. Jenny @ Reading the End
    June 9, 2018 | 9:35 PM

Wow, way to go, Holly! That’s an amazing grade point average, and she should be super proud. Happy summer to her and to you! I am glowering at the summer myself, because it is so GODDAMN HOT OUTSIDE and I cannot bear it.

June 11, 2018 | 10:09 AM

I think she is embarrassed more than anything. She never likes to admit that she is intelligent.

I would almost take your heat right now. It is not hot enough to turn on the A/C but we are so damn HUMID. The house is nasty with wet; thankfully we have no carpeting about which to worry. Plus, it cools off enough in the evenings and at night to dry up some of the moisture. I battle daily for trying to decide if I flip that switch or not. It seems like such a waste of electricity, but it would be nice to dry everything out for longer than 12 hours.

6. Kami
    June 11, 2018 | 12:42 PM

Agreed! It might not be as exciting for me as students and teachers, but I’m still excited for summer! No waking up early, no homework, no driving to and from school to get kids, etc. Yay!

June 12, 2018 | 11:05 AM

Exactly! While I do wish the business world operated on reduced work hours during summer, I’ll take the ease of schedule of everything else.