Fabulous Friday – 18 May 2018

Fabulous Friday Button

We should always find ways to celebrate the little things in life. What better day to celebrate these little things than the best day of the week? So, here are the things that make this a Fabulous Friday for me this week.

********************

*********************

What makes this a Fabulous Friday for you?

8 Responses to Fabulous Friday – 18 May 2018
    May 18, 2018 | 9:46 AM

YES! Enjoy your weekend of nothing!! Those are the best!

May 18, 2018 | 2:28 PM

We still have dance rehearsals and pictures this weekend, but with three drivers now I feel so much less stress about it.

May 18, 2018 | 11:35 AM

Another school shooting reported which puts a damper on my Happy Friday feels. I just cannot believe this is happening so frequently now.

May 18, 2018 | 2:29 PM

I know. Between that and the Kent State grad posting a picture of herself holding an assault rifle in front of the Kent State sign, I don’t know whether to go canvass for votes or hide under the covers.

May 19, 2018 | 7:41 AM

I envy your open windows. May turned cruel on us. We went from days in the 70s to days near 100 almost overnight, and mornings that usually don’t get below 75. This is normal July weather, and we’re already getting it in may – we’re in for a long summer! /Thank goodness for a/c!

May 19, 2018 | 5:02 PM

Yikes! Hopefully things will cool down for you a bit soon. Is all of Texas experiencing the heat? My MIL is coming up from Houston next weekend, and if you are having such extreme heat, she is going to find our temperatures too cold.

4. Lisa
    May 20, 2018 | 1:02 PM

Oh my gosh, that 2nd gif is too funny!

May 21, 2018 | 9:20 AM

Isn’t it? The interesting thing is that actually happened during this year’s Olympics. It was one of those ski races where they all start at the same time. Three of the racers fell on the last hill and slide across the finish line. Crazy!