Fabulous Friday – 12 January 2018

Fabulous Friday Button

We should always find ways to celebrate the little things in life. What better day to celebrate these little things than the best day of the week? So, here are the things that make this a Fabulous Friday for me this week.

********************

********************

What makes this a Fabulous Friday for you?

6 Responses to Fabulous Friday – 12 January 2018
    January 12, 2018 | 7:30 AM

This was supposed to be a back to normal week for us too but Jason ended up working from home most days and we’re all still feeling the lingering effects of this bug that ran through our house. My goal for next week is to have the boys off to school and Jason off to work at his office every single day!

January 12, 2018 | 8:36 AM

It makes all the difference in the world to get back to that routine. I can’t believe how much more comfortable I am now that we are all back to work and school. I am a creature of habit these days, I guess.

January 13, 2018 | 9:12 AM

I need a routine. The holiday break is nice, but it stresses me out when we’re out of our routine and schedule. It’s nice to be back to normal again, sort of. Despite everyone getting over being sick in my house. And Sunnie’s school is off until Tuesday. But we’re slowly getting back to routine…

January 14, 2018 | 6:29 PM

Routines are wonderful. I even accept how boring they are because I like knowing what to expect. Plus, it allows me to plan and prepare. Lack of routine increases my anxiety because you just never know.

3. Bryan
    January 14, 2018 | 9:05 AM

I’m a creature of routine too, but my schedule isn’t completely back to normal yet. This week I worked six days in a row (normally five or a break before I work on a Saturday), but next week will be back to normal. Whew.

January 14, 2018 | 6:35 PM

Way to push through the long work week! I hope you enjoy your return to normal!