It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? – 7 August 2017

I am definitely no longer on vacation. Thank goodness I have found a way to start listening to audiobooks again.

The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett Fangs for the Memories by Molly Harper

Flashmob by Christopher Farnsworth

Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson

NEXT UP:

The Last Neanderthal by Claire Cameron

11 Responses to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? – 7 August 2017
    August 7, 2017 | 6:55 AM

Haha! Hope you get some good listening in this week!

PS – thank you for telling me to read Emma in the Night…best psychological thriller I’ve read since Gone Girl!

August 7, 2017 | 7:26 PM

That’s the plan!

You are welcome! I am so glad you enjoyed it. That mother!!

August 7, 2017 | 9:12 AM

I need to figure out a way to work audio books into my daily life. My commute is too short, and my house is too small to listen while I’m cleaning. I can’t focus on it when I run. When else do you work it in?

August 7, 2017 | 7:27 PM

Actually, I’ve started listening when I am mindlessly playing Candy Crush. I have also started when I cook and when I am working on a cross-stitch project. It isn’t huge chunks of time, but it is enough to make progress on a good audio.

3. Kailana
    August 7, 2017 | 1:10 PM

I am hoping to get over my reading slump soon and get to some of the great books out there. lol

4. hillary
    August 8, 2017 | 3:58 AM

You have some really good books for this week I want to read them all!!

5. susan
    August 11, 2017 | 8:32 AM

Look forward to hearing what you think of The Last Neanderthal. I’m listening to Daring to Drive at the moment, and it’s quite interesting.

August 11, 2017 | 9:34 AM

I hope it remains interesting for you!

6. […] It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? – 6 August 2017 […]