Whew. It has been quite the month. I did not know how we would do it, but here we are on the other side. We made it through dress rehearsal week, three variety shows, one ballet show, finals week, the last day of school, a graduation party, graduation, and freshman orientation. Jim made it through two audits, and I made it through yet another month-end all during that same time. My mother-in-law stayed with us for nine days, and my brother-in-law for five days. And now we rest.
Yes, Connor is a going to be a freshman at Iowa State University. His orientation was amazing. If ever I had any concerns that he was going to the wrong school, the orientation showed me I have nothing to fear. Plus, a proud mama moment occurred when he tested into junior-level Spanish with the highest score his advisor has ever seen. He has his schedule, moves in on August 14th, and will try out for marching band that same day. It is such an exciting time, and we have two months left.
Here are past posts from the few last weeks in case you missed them the first time:
- It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? – 22 May 2017
- The Radium Girls shine bright
- Dividing Eden – Flawed but readable
- Fabulous Friday – 26 May 2017
- It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? – 29 May 2017
- Burntown fizzles
- May in Review
- Fabulous Friday – 2 June 2017
- It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? – 5 June 2017
- Fabulous Friday – 9 June 2017
- It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? – 12 June 2017
- Stunning and worthy Beartown
- Lovely and fun is The Prey of Gods
- Unruly girls unite under Too Fat, Too Loud, Too Slutty
- Fabulous Friday – 16 June 2017
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday and even better week. I’ll see you back here next week!