Fabulous Friday – 9 June 2017

Fabulous Friday Button

We should always find ways to celebrate the little things in life. What better day to celebrate these little things than the best day of the week? So, here are the things that make this a Fabulous Friday for me this week.

********************

********************

What makes this a Fabulous Friday for you?

10 Responses to Fabulous Friday – 9 June 2017
    June 9, 2017 | 9:09 AM

Congratulations, mom! You have worked hard to get him to where he is today – enjoy celebrating with family and friends this weekend! I’m sure it’ll be emotional, too. It goes WAY too fast.

June 9, 2017 | 10:35 AM

Thanks, Brandie! Just you wait to see for yourself how fast it goes!

2. Julie
    June 9, 2017 | 10:20 AM

Congratulations to Connor for all his hard work!! Congratulations to you and Jim for making it through.

June 9, 2017 | 5:06 PM

Congrats to your son!! Hope the party is a blast and that you have perfect weather for the ceremony. We always have 110 degree heat for ceremonies out here. Can’t wait to hear how it all went. Take pics!

June 12, 2017 | 1:21 PM

The party was fun, and the ceremony was HOT. I took a lot of post-ceremony pics, but they all are overexposed and have sun streaks on them. I am so upset!

4. Jenny @ Reading the End
    June 9, 2017 | 6:41 PM

Awww! Huge huge HUGE congratulations! That’s awesome!

5. Bryan G. Robinson
    June 11, 2017 | 10:07 AM

Hope you had fun yesterday and that you all will continue to have it today with the actual event. 🙂

Also is that Connor dancing? Whoa. 😉

June 12, 2017 | 1:24 PM

Thanks, Bryan! It was a great weekend.

I WISH my son looked like Channing Tatum! I love my son, but he needs to put on about 50 pounds of muscle and 25 pounds of weight before that would come close to happening.