It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? – 10 April 2017

A full week of no evening activities means I hope to read all the things this week!

Behaving Badly by Eden Collinsworth Perfect by Cecelia Ahern Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel

So many thoughts on the Eden Collinsworth book. I even kept notes as I was reading in order to make sense of it all.

The two sequels were amazing and made the week SO enjoyable for reading!

It's Up to the Women by Eleanor Roosevelt

Written in 1933, it is amazing how much of what she has to say still have relevance.

Five Days at Memorial by Sheri Fink

So many thoughts on this one. I keep stopping to think about all the things.

UP NEXT:

If We Were Villains by M. L. Rio

I seriously love this cover.

8 Responses to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? – 10 April 2017
    April 10, 2017 | 7:12 AM

Oh my gosh – I’m almost finished If We Were Villains and it’s awesome! The amount of Shakespeare in the beginning kind of annoyed me, but once I hit 20%, it decreased and the story took off.

If you’re not a Shakespeare fan (like me), it’s not central to the story that you closely read and understand the excerpts included in the book.

I hope you love it!

April 12, 2017 | 4:18 PM

I just finished it today. Ah-mazing! Loved it!

2. Anita
    April 10, 2017 | 2:31 PM

Lots of new books to me…hope you’re enjoying. I listened to Five Days at Memorial, it was amazing and sad and gripping at the same time. I can’t imagine so many things gong wrong. It’s a roadmap for what should never happen in a disaster.
    Have a good week.

April 12, 2017 | 4:20 PM

I think the worst thing about the Memorial hospital disaster was that it didn’t have to be that way. With just a bit more communication between staff, the situation would not have been as horrible. I really struggle to feel sympathy because the chaos was avoidable.

April 11, 2017 | 2:53 PM

I love the cover of If We Were Villains and bought a copy today. I’m hoping it’s good!!

April 12, 2017 | 4:21 PM

How do you feel about Shakespeare?

4. susan
    April 14, 2017 | 11:12 AM

I’m looking forward to the If We Were Villains novel … I’ll be interested to hear if it’s good. enjoy

April 14, 2017 | 3:32 PM

It is very good. There is a lot of Shakespeare quoting as part of the dialogue and huge swaths of scenes from his various plays though, so if you are not a Shakespeare fan, you might want to avoid it.