Fabulous Friday – 14 April 2017

Fabulous Friday Button

We should always find ways to celebrate the little things in life. What better day to celebrate these little things than the best day of the week? So, here are the things that make this a Fabulous Friday for me this week.

********************

********************

What makes this a Fabulous Friday for you?

11 Responses to Fabulous Friday – 14 April 2017
    April 14, 2017 | 10:30 AM

We were pretty excited to discover Jason had the day off today. The boss decided last minute. They don’t really get holidays beyond a couple major ones at his company.

April 14, 2017 | 10:53 AM

Nice! Enjoy the long weekend with the entire family!

2. susan
    April 14, 2017 | 11:15 AM

Have a great holiday weekend. We also are chilling this weekend, just catching up on stuff. It’s nice!

April 14, 2017 | 2:28 PM

Woohoo!! Yay for a free weekend!! Enjoy every minute of it!

We don’t have a ton of stuff on our agenda. Coloring eggs Saturday night. We’ll visit both sides of the family on Sunday, so that’ll be a long, busy day.

4. Bryan G. Robinson
    April 15, 2017 | 7:58 AM

Yay for 2 days of…FREEDOM!

Today is the second day of a four-day weekend here. Only thing on agenda: continuing to read The Book of Joy, hopefully finish it today. Tomorrow: my parents for Easter. Monday: More chill, reading hopefully.

5. Jenny @ Reading the End
    April 15, 2017 | 4:35 PM

I hope you’re enjoying your weekend! A free weekend is heaven, and I’m enjoying the free moments in mine as much as I can. It’s a three-day weekend because of Good Friday! A three-day weekend, and then jury duty (sigh).

April 16, 2017 | 1:11 PM

Eek. I don’t know if going back to work is worse than jury duty or not. I hope yours in pain-free and semi-enjoyable!

6. […] Fabulous Friday – 14 April 2017 […]