It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? – 12 September 2016

Dear Mr. M by Herman Koch Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake

Only Daughter by Anna Snoekstra The Women in the Walls by Amy Lukovics

The Immortal Throne by Bree DeSpain

Slade House by David Mitchell

I wanted something spooky. I think I got something spooky.

UP NEXT:

Too many I want to read and not enough time to get to them all.

10 Responses to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? – 12 September 2016
    September 12, 2016 | 6:39 AM

Sorry Dear Mr. M didn’t work better for you 🙁

September 12, 2016 | 8:11 AM

Eh. It’s okay. You can’t win them all!

September 12, 2016 | 8:27 AM

You’ve been reading a lot of books lately that catch my attention! How was Only Daughter and The Woman in the Walls? Both sound really good.

September 12, 2016 | 3:07 PM

I don’t know yet, actually. I did not spend any time reflecting on them once I finished. I need to write my reviews and will be able to let you know then.

3. Kailana
    September 12, 2016 | 8:54 AM

I was doing well with the reading, but slowing down now. Gr.

September 12, 2016 | 3:12 PM

Don’t stress about it! Reading is never a competition. If there are other things that you are enjoying more right now, I definitely want to hear about it! Sometimes, I fear I am becoming a bit too one-sided on this site.

September 12, 2016 | 2:41 PM

Oh I can’t wait to read Three Dark Crowns! I temporarily killed my kindle so I’m totally backed up on books. I’m glad you found the spooky you wanted.

September 12, 2016 | 3:21 PM

Oh. Em. Gee. Everyone needs to read THREE DARK CROWNS immediately! It is so good!

5. Jenny @ Reading the End
    September 13, 2016 | 6:38 PM

Oo, was Three Dark Crowns good? I’ve been excited to read that one, although I feel like I heard something to its discredit recently and felt v. disappointed about it. (Now I can’t remember what the thing was, of course.)

September 16, 2016 | 10:05 AM

LOVED it! I would be curious to know what you heard that discredited it. I mean, it is not a perfect novel, but the premise is outstanding, and I found the execution to be solid. I tore through it in a few days and will be impatiently waiting for the next book.