It’s Monday, April 28th! What Are You Reading?

Pinterest
What Are You Reading?

Hosted by Sheila from Book Journey, this is a weekly event to share what we’ve read in the past week and what we hope to read, plus whatever else comes to mind.

Finished Last Week:

The Girl With the Windup Heart by Kady Cross The Shadow Year by Hannah Richell City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett Before I Wake by C. L. Taylor

Currently Reading:

Summer House With Swimming Pool by Herman Koch

Currently Listening:

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Up Next:

The Murder Farm by Andrea Maria Schenkel China Dolls by Lisa See The Farm by Tom Rob Smith (Don't You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn

What are you reading?

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google Plus
  • Tumblr
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS
10 Responses to It’s Monday, April 28th! What Are You Reading?
    April 28, 2014 | 7:57 AM

Don’t You Forget About Me sounds really good. I may have to add that to my list! I’ve been interested in more suspenseful type reads lately.

April 28, 2014 | 8:00 AM

I’ve definitely been reading more suspense/mystery/psychological thrillers in recent months. When they are well done, there is nothing quite like that edge-of-your-seat feeling.

2. Pat @ Posting For Now
    April 28, 2014 | 8:22 AM

Michelle, great list of books. I just completed Shadow Year and will be looking forward to your review. I’m not sure of what to read next!

April 28, 2014 | 8:57 AM

Thanks, Pat! I really enjoyed The Shadow Year. It was tough picking up that next book because I enjoyed it so much.

3. Kathy Martin
    April 28, 2014 | 9:38 AM

Nice assortment of books! The Girl with the Windup Heart is nearing the top of my review stack. I’m eager to read it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

April 28, 2014 | 10:19 AM

Enjoy! It’s a good ending to a fun little series.

4. leydylaura
    April 28, 2014 | 11:45 AM

City of Stairs looks interesting. Happy reading.

Check out what we are reading this week.

Leydy @OUaT & RCE

April 28, 2014 | 12:10 PM

City of Stairs was FANTASTIC!!! It isn’t coming out until September, so I’m going to be talking about it for several more months!

5. Erin @ Quixotic Magpie
    April 28, 2014 | 2:31 PM

The Farm and the Murder Farm both look good!! The Murder Farm sounds like it would scare the heck out of me, but I still want to read it. Lol. I will have to read it!

April 29, 2014 | 7:55 AM

LOL! I love a good horror story, so I am really looking forward to The Murder Farm!