Fabulous Friday – September 21st

Pinterest
Image: iPhone 5

I am patiently waiting for the Fedex man to deliver my new Precious to me today. It is going to be a great weekend!
What makes this a Fabulous Friday for you?

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google Plus
  • Tumblr
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS
20 Responses to Fabulous Friday – September 21st
  1. TalesofWhimsy.com
    September 21, 2012 | 6:36 PM

I'm getting my tattoo touched up. :)
    My recent post What's Up, Buttercup? What Lady Whimsy Has Been Up To…

2. TalesofWhimsy.com
    September 21, 2012 | 6:37 PM

Good luck with the phone :)
    My recent post What's Up, Buttercup? What Lady Whimsy Has Been Up To…

3. Michelle
    September 21, 2012 | 6:48 PM

Nice! I so want another tattoo. I keep telling my husband we need to get new ones but he hasn't taken me up on my suggestion yet.

4. Michelle
    September 21, 2012 | 6:48 PM

Thanks! I can't wait to turn it on!

5. therelentlessreader
    September 21, 2012 | 8:33 PM

Oooh shiny new phone! Have fun playing with it :) My next tattoo is GOING to be bookish but I just don't know what yet.
    My recent post Buddy: How a Rooster Made Me a Family Man by Brian McGrory

6. Tea Time with Marce
    September 21, 2012 | 11:23 PM

Cool, enjoy it. I had the day off today to do some charity work. I also was able to pick my daughter up from school which is always nice.
    My recent post Review – Greco's Game by James Houston Turner

7. softdrink
    September 22, 2012 | 3:04 AM

Oooh, very nice!!
    My recent post To Timbuktu

8. Belle
    September 22, 2012 | 3:52 PM

A new haircut, new nails and a couple new dresses for work.

9. Michelle
    September 23, 2012 | 1:56 AM

Nice! Enjoy!

10. Michelle
    September 23, 2012 | 1:57 AM

I am having fun playing with it! I have a somewhat bookish tattoo already, so my next one is going to honor my last name and be something Irish. LOL!

11. Michelle
    September 23, 2012 | 1:57 AM

That sounds like a wonderful day to spend a Friday! I love those days when I am home when the kids come home from school.

12. Michelle
    September 23, 2012 | 1:58 AM

Thanks! It is so shiny and pretty.

13. therelentlessreader
    September 23, 2012 | 2:01 AM

Well now you HAVE to share about your bookish tattoo! I'm very curious!
    My recent post Looking Forward to Banned Book Week 2012

14. Michelle
    September 23, 2012 | 2:08 AM

I have a "vampire bite" on my left wrist in honor of my love of Dracula/vampires. No big deal.

15. therelentlessreader
    September 23, 2012 | 2:12 AM

Very cool :) I'd like something Alice in Wonderlandy but that might be too common now? Or maybe a book with magic dust coming out of it? Or..I just don't know yet
    My recent post Looking Forward to Banned Book Week 2012

16. Michelle
    September 23, 2012 | 2:33 AM

You'll know eventually. Of my three tattoos, the two I deliberated on the longest are the ones that truly mean the most to me. I don't regret any of them but I love, love, love the last two I got. I took a long time thinking about what I wanted, but once I decided, I knew that they were perfect. So, take your time. You'll figure it out, and then I want pictures!

17. therelentlessreader
    September 23, 2012 | 2:45 AM

I absolutely know what you mean. The ones I've really thought about and agonized over are my favorites :) The one I got when I was 18? Not so much, lol
    My recent post Looking Forward to Banned Book Week 2012

18. Michelle
    September 23, 2012 | 2:58 AM

Yep. I like the one I got at 18 but it is just there. It meant something at the time, but it was definitely a spur-of-the-moment thing. Not my favorite at all.

19. Jenners
    September 25, 2012 | 1:30 AM

Oh … you lucky lucky girl! I have to wait until October to get mine and my husband told me that are already hard to get. Enjoy!
    My recent post To BB On His 8th Birthday

20. Michelle
    September 25, 2012 | 2:40 AM

Yes, I definitely am one of the lucky ones, but I did get up at 12 AM PDT to order it. And I got it a year before my contract was up, so I paid in more ways than one.